Welcome To Sri Sainatha Badarikashram
Sri Sainath Badarika Asram estd. In 1990 by Sri Asuri Maringanti Narasimha Charya Guruji to profess Universal truth of humanity and love and give support and peacefull life to orphan old age people, by giving them good food clothes and medical care along with showing them a sprotual way through Siddha Yoga to provide them healthy endeavour and also to provide a good school facility for poor children to teach them Vedic and modern education.
The area of the asram is 1.7 acres. The premises contains SSR HOME FOR THE AGED ORPHANS ALONG WITH SAI BABA TEMPLE AND Sahasra phani parivestitha subramanyesware swami mandapam, yagna sala guru nilayam and staff quarters. Sri Guruji performs spiritual cremonies for world peace and harmony.
Sri Guruji History:
Sri Guruchandrika is the life history of SRI SRI SRI ASURI MARIGANTI NARSIMHACHARYA GURUJI born to Sriman MARINGANTI RAMANUJACHARYULU & Smt.Sundaramba on 18th Dec, 1957, at Dommagudam village in Bhadrachalam taluq, of Khammam Dist, A.P. Know more
MEDITATION WITH CHANTING:
MEDITATION is the process of visualizing the form of god through inner eye. But it is not possible straightaway in the beginning. It is possible only through “chanting “ like SRI RAMA ; SRI KRISHNA; SRI SAI ; SRI DATTA; MARUTHI; SIVA etc. By recollecting the name , the picture appears in your mind.
- Free Medical and Surgery Camps.
- Free Yoga and Meditation Camps
- Nityaannadanam to devoties for those information before 10 a.m in the ashram
- Honoring the eminent scholoars
- A Home for the aged Orphans
- Modern school along with Vedic teachings for poor children
- Morning 6:00 Suprabhata seva and Harathi
- Morning 7:30 Abhishekam
- Morning 8:30 Sahasramarchana
- marning 9:30 - 12:00 Noon Darshan and Mahanivedana - Harathi
- Evening 5:00 - 8:30 Exclusive archanas, Harathi and Kavata Bhandanam